You can access here the 43th issue of the European ALARA Network Newsletter. This is a special issue on the challenges on ALARA in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Impacts of Covid-19 pandemic on ALARA - Testimonies from EAN Members:
- Testimony from Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety, Mr. F. Kabrt, Mrs E. Linder-Leschinski.
- Testimony from Nuclear Protection Evaluation Centre, France, Mr. S. Andresz.
- Testimony from Environmental Protection Agency, Ireland, Mr. H. Synnott.
- Testimony from Swiss Federal Office of Public Health, Mr. N. Stritt and colleagues.
- Testimony from Public Health England, Mrs. J. Morgan.
A Glimpse on Initiatives taken by several RP-related Organizations during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- IAEA Webinars: Maintaining the Highest Level of Radiation Protection During the Covid-19 Pandemic, Mr. O. Burcin, Mrs. L. Doicanova, IAEA
- Other initiatives : SHARE, SRP in United Kingdom, SFRP and EDP Sciences, World Nuclear News.
The Radium Action Plan in Switzerland 2015-2022, Mr. N. Stritt, Mrs. M. Palacios and colleagues
What's new in EAN?
The EAN Newsletter is open to contribution!
We wish you a pleasant reading